The team at the Skin and Beauty Center of California believe in offering new and returning patients treatments to combat the unwanted signs of aging, including poor skin texture and tone, increased skin laxity, and the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds. Instead of reaching out to a cosmetic plastic surgeon for expensive and invasive procedures such as brow lifts and facelifts, patients are urged to consider the non-surgical treatment options available to them. \
Below are just a few of the more common anti-aging solutions available to patients who are looking to avoid plastic surgeries:
- Cosmetic injectables – many patients turn to cosmetic injectables to address fine lines and wrinkles on the face. This may include the use of neuromodulators, (Botox, Dysport), dermal fillers (Juvéderm, Restylane), or collagen stimulators (Sculptra). We are also proud to offer an injectable called Kybella that can address a double chin without surgery.
- Chemical peels – treating the facial skin with chemical peels is a great way to exfoliate the skin and bring forth healthier, more beautiful skin from underneath. Chemical peels range from mild to aggressive, depending on how quickly you want to see the results and the severity of your skin concerns.
- Microdermabrasion/microneedling – facial treatments such as microdermabrasion and microneedling can stimulate skin cell turnover for fresher, youthful skin over the course of several weeks.
- Light and laser-based therapies – addressing the skin’s imperfections can be done with the use of certain light and laser-based treatments including IPL (intense pulsed laser) and laser skin rejuvenation services.
- SBC’s rejuvenation thread lift – using special PDO threads, our team can lift and tighten specific areas of the face without the need for invasive surgeries. These threads will provide results for several months before patients will need to have the procedure performed again to maintain the changes and slow the progression of aging skin.
How do I learn more about anti-aging treatments that do not require surgery?
Contact one of our six locations around the state of California to speak to our doctors about your options for skin enhancement. Our staff at the Skin and Beauty Center are here to offer general, cosmetic, and medical dermatology options for patients who are ready to look and feel their best!