Dr. Vadmal is truly one of a kind: he is triple board certified. After graduating from medical school, he pursued post-graduate training in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at North Shore University Hospital – NYU School of Medicine in New York. His passion for diseases of the skin inspired him to pursue fellowship training in Dermatopathology at The Ohio State University School of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio.
After being in practice for a couple of years, he decided to pursue further training in the field of Dermatology at LA County – University of Southern California Medical Center. His extensive training led to his appointment as director of Dermatopathology at the University of Southern California where he spends half his time seeing patients and the other half under the microscope interpreting several clinicians’ skin biopsies.
Dr. Vadmal is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology. He is also an Associate Professor of dermatology and pathology at USC and actively participates in training dermatologists and pathologists in the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. With his broad and vast knowledge and expertise, he offers a wide range of services that include diagnosis and treatment of skin rashes and cancers, surgical and non-surgical approaches to skin cancer, Mohs Micrographic surgery, and cosmetic procedures, including chemical peels, Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse and others.
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatopathology (Dermatology and Pathology)
- Diplomate, American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, International Society of Dermatopathology
- Fellow, International Society of Dermatology
- Fellow, Association of Clinical Scientists
- Associate Professor of Dermatology and Pathology, USC-Keck School of Medicine