Charles Vainder, MD
Dr. Charles Vainder is a third-generation dermatologist, born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. He specializes in medical, aesthetic and surgical dermatology. His passion is patient centered care and health empowerment. In providing great care requires a life-long commitment to both patients and education. Dr. Vainder’s interest lies in all fields of clinical dermatology from acne, psoriasis to hair loss and skin cancer.
Dr. Vainder returned to Chicago for dermatology residency at the John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County. There, he focused on complex medical dermatology and skin of color in an underserved population.
In his free time, Dr. Vainder enjoys spending time with family and friends. He loves animals and keeping aquariums. One of his favorite activities is going to baseball games, and he is an avid Cubs fan.
Dr. Vainder is available in our Verdugo Hills office and Burbank office.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Medical Degree at the Rosalind Franklin University
- Internship at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois
- Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh
- Residency at the John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County in Chicago