National Spouse Day is officially here, and why not treat your beloved to the gift of good skin? What if there was one way you could help your loved one (and yourself), combat dry skin, wrinkles, and breakouts and keep that lovely newlywed glow? Skin & Beauty Center is now pleased to be offering Gift Cards to keep you and your loved one looking your best! Purchase a gift card for any amount and be sure that you are giving others the best gift of healthy skin and a glowing complexion!
Here is Skin & Beauty Center’s Guide for Treating Those You Love To Glowing Skin:
- Facials – Facials are a good place to start for those who want to treat their spouse. rejuvenate their skin and provide a relaxing experience! Our facials are customized to treat all skin types from sensitive skin, to acne, to dry skin types our SBC Facials will help to improve your skin and give you a radiant glow! Each facial will include a thorough skin analysis, cleansing, steaming, exfoliation, extractions and mask. I recommend monthly facial treatments to create the most lasting changes in the skin.
- Piel MD Skin Care Products – Give the gift that keeps on giving! For the ultimate gift in skin care – Skin & Beauty Center is now offering Dr. Saadat’s exclusive medical grade Piel MD skin care products to give to that special person in your life! Our skin care line includes products which you can pick and choose, including our cleansers, anti-aging products, sunscreens and moisturizers. A wonderful way to give the gift of great skin into this new year!
- Diamond Glow – Give the gift of a Diamonds this season – with our Diamond Glow Microdermabrasion treatment! Dust off that dull, dry, layer of skin and glow this year with a radiant shine! The Diamond Glow treatment can be added to any facial treatment to give an extra smooth texture and radiance. We use a Diamond tip to give an even deeper exfoliation, which helps products be more effective and make the effects of the facial last longer!
- Pumpkin Peel – A lovely treat which will not only delight your senses, but also delight your skin! The best way to give the gift of a brightening glow is to give the gift of a Pumpkin Peel! Our SBC Pumpkin Peel has little to no down time and uses vitamins A, C, and E to restore a brighter tone and texture to the skin! We recommend the pumpkin peel once a month to help brighten and tighten the skin.
- Micropeels – What’s an even better gift than a microdermabrasion? Why the Micropeel, of course! This treatment is a true gift- by combining both the exfoliating benefits of a microdermabrasion mixed with the brightening and tightening benefits of a peel- all in one! Gift one of these beautifying treatments to your loved one, and they will be treated to both a relaxing, yet powerful skin treatment that will yield amazing results for their skin!
A big thank you to all our amazing patients for helping us all do what we love best- which is helping to give you beautiful skin! We wish all of you a very happy National Spouse Day! Looking forward to seeing you soon!