MEET DR. MAGGIE CHOW, NOW AT WEST HILLS
Skin & Beauty Center is proud to welcome our newest doctor in residence at our West Hills area practice. Maggie Chow, MD, has won prestigious grants and awards for her research from such national institutions as the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Chow is committed to providing quality care using different languages, including English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish.
DR. MAGGIE CHOW’S CREDENTIALS:
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American College of MOHS Surgery
- Bachelor of Arts at the University of California, Berkeley
- Doctorate in Neuroscience at the University of California, San Diego
- Medical Degree at the University of California, San Francisco
- Residency at the Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California.
REVIEWS FOR DR. CHOW
The West Hills is speaking Dr. Chow’s patients appreciate her expertise, read what they have to say about her.
Sara M., Los Angeles, CA
I have been treated by Dr. Maggie Chow for a surgical procedure. I am so grateful for her and her medical assistant team!! She is incredibly personable, knowledgeable and efficient. Anyone who wants a serious derm who makes you feel confident in next steps, this Dr. is for you!
No long waits in the reception area. Easy to make follow up appointments. Clean medical facility. Super easy parking.